July 25, 2015

Full Wolf Moon @KLNappier

Full Wolf Moon 

Author: K.L. Nappier
Publisher: Aisling Press
Amazon||Facebook||Goodreads||Twitter||Website

 **I received a copy of this book for an honest review** 


 Taking place in an internment camp during WWII in California, The story follows the camp director, a Native American healer, and an Army officer as they search for and survive a menacing threat stalking and killing residents at the camp

 Full Wolf Moon is the first of a trilogy. Overall the book makes for a suspenseful read full of twists, engaging characters, and exhilarating action. The author also throws in some romance which is not done in a heavy handed fashion and adds to the characters involved. There is also a good dose of blood and gore, but again it's not over done so those weak of stomach should still feel quiet at home with this read. 

 The only complaint I have with the book, is the fact that I encountered several typographical errors. I haven't seen these mentioned in other reviews so it could be a printing error; so these will not be factored in my final rating. 

 K.L. Nappier takes the werewolf genre and spins it within a historical event and makes it suspenseful and entertaining. I'm not a history buff by any means and this book still managed to grab me and keep me hooked.