James Wan's film "The Conjuring" could go down as the scariest movie of the decade! Based upon real life accounts of Ed and Lorraine Warren(Famed paranormal investigators). They are summoned by a frantic mother seeking answers to what goes bump at night inside their house. What they uncover is a horror masterpiece sure to scare the toughest of souls.
If you would like a chance of winning "The Conjuring" on Blu-ray, continue reading on and enter the giveaway via Rafflecopter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Continue past the jump to view the interactive GIFs and freaky facts.
To make sure everyone has an equal chance of winning we recommend including the following into your giveaway post:
Each household is only eligible to win 1 The Conjuring Blu-ray via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.
- 5 Things to Know Before You Watch The Conjuring: Interactive GIFs! - Move your mouse across the GIFs to control them and read the freaky facts to prepare for the scariest movie of the year!
- The Conjuring is directed by the acclaimed James Wan, the Australian-born director of the fright-fests Insidious and the Saw series. His Twitter handle is @CreepyPuppet. Say no more.
- The Conjuring has been given an “R” rating by the MPAA. Not because of blood, gore, or violence, but simply because it’s just so scary from start to finish!
- The Conjuring’s cast and crew experienced creepy events during filming. Scratches appeared out of nowhere on Vera Farmiga’s computer soon after she agreed to act in the movie, the crew were routinely woken by something in the “witching hour” between 3 and 4AM, and the real-life Carolyn Perron fell and broke her hip while visiting the set.
- The Rhode Island farmhouse where The Conjuring is set once belonged to an accused witch, Bathsheba, who tried to sacrifice her children to the devil and killed herself in 1863.
- Hold your applause! The Conjuring will make you terrified to clap! Whether it’s playing a traditional game of hide-and-seek by following the clapping sounds like the mother and daughter in the movie, or being terrorized by ghostly claps in different rooms of the haunted farmhouse, these claps throughout the movie will give you the creeps!