March 15, 2013

Help save Todd and The Book of Pure Evil #SaveTodd

For anyone that visits the Geekdom, it's clear that I am a fan of the horror genre. I'm often looking for new horror movies, and television shows. When I get the opportunity to bring a show to the attention of some that might not know of its existence; I jump at the chance to spread the word.

Todd and the Book of Pure Evil(From now on I'll refer to it as 'TatBoPE') is a Canadian comedy/horror television series that follows a group of high school students who confront the effects of a demonic book (Wikipedia). Imagine, if you will, a book of awesome power. A book that will make your deepest, darkest desires come true… but at a horrifying cost. This is The Book of Pure Evil, and it’s loose in Crowley High. Thankfully, four teenagers stand between The Book and the end of the world as we know it. And they will save our asses – whether they like it or not (Main Site).(via savetoddandthebookofpureevil)
I have only seen a few clips from the show but to me it's reminiscent of CW's Reaper starring Ray Wise. Like Reaper, 'TatBoPE' was cancelled  to the dismay of the fans. While it is available on Netflix, Itunes, and Amazon, fans want the show to continue and the best way to do that is to spread the word.

How can I save Todd(TatBoPE)?
So do your duty as a horror fan and spread the word. If you are new to 'TatBoPE' then hopefully this post will turn you onto it